Watch the video and decide if the sentences are True or False.
- Roman Emperor Claudius II didn't want men to marry during in wartime because he believed single men made better soldiers. (1)_____
- Bishop Valentine performed public weddings and was jailed and later executed on February 14th. (2)_____
- In the Middle Ages young men and women took names from a bowl to see who their valentines would be. They wore these names on their sleeves for one month. (3)_____
- To "wear your heart on your sleeve" means that it is easy for other people to know how you are feeling. (4)_____
- Valentine's Day is the largest card sending occasion. (5)_____
- Girlfriends receive the most Valentine's Day cards. (6)_____
- Men buy most Valentines. (7)_____
- Men buy most flowers on Valentines Day. (8)_____
- More than 500 million roses are given for Valentine's Day each year. (9)_____
- Over $1 billion worth of chocolate is purchased for Valentine's Day in the U.S. (10)_____
- More than 35 million heart-shaped boxes of chocolate are sold for Valentine's Day. (11)_____
- Each year an Italian city receives valentines addressed to Shakespeare's Juliet. (12)_____
- Nearly 10 million dog owners buy gifts for their dogs for Valentine's day. (13)_____
- 15% of the women in the United States who receive flowers for Valentines day may send them to themselves.